Thursday, February 23, 2017

Just a Note...


Hi there! I can't wait to share a fun card with you tonight. I know someone who needs a little pick me up and this card should do the trick! I used the sketch from the SPD Mix it Up challenge and used a soft palette of pastels to create a sweet card for someone special.The stamp set is called Whatever the Weather and there a tons of ways to use all the cute images on this one!  I embossed some clouds on vellum and left the layer loose to keep it lofty and layered it up with  a little color. I added a button with my twine and tied it up with a bow!

I hope this brightened your day! Thanks for stopping by and have a good night.

siggy_draft2

1 comment:

  1. Love your pastel rainbow on this fresh-feeling card! So glad you joined us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!